Topic: A mild criticism for Raggi about Grindhouse Edition box

This is something that kind of annoys me, it`s the fact that I can`t bring my normal dice inside the box. I would request and advice, would this problem also annoys others than myself, that you, Raggi, could make the side of the box a little bigger, would that change not make the product too much more expensive.

The dice almost fit, that`s the thing. Would the box be a little higher or longer, it would fit well. And I would like to bring everything inside the box, instead of in another place. And the tiny dice are a little too tiny and hard to see for me, specially when playing in dark places.

Cheers,

Gaigaia

Re: A mild criticism for Raggi about Grindhouse Edition box

It's a bit of a moot point now, as the boxed sets are out of print in favor of the new hardcover books.

Re: A mild criticism for Raggi about Grindhouse Edition box

Future brings new things, as, for example, a new box. Would a new box be fashioned, I would like to have this advice set prior to it's creation. Therefore, here it is. = )

But, as it seems, that problem might just be with me, as no one replied sharing the same feelings. I've been trying to tinker with my box, but my handcraft is horrendous, and I've given up the idea.

Last edited by Gaigaia (2013-10-19 16:28:10)