Topic: Bookmark Reference Material!

Bookmarks!

The FATE Core Kickstarter mailings came with bookmarks that had game reference info on one side. I am going to rip this idea off shamelessly with a series of 3 bookmarks.

Questions is though... reference info is already very easy to find on the inside covers of the Rules & Magic hardcover (as it will be on the  inside covers of the new Ref book later this year).

So what would be useful for reference on the bookmarks?

Re: Bookmark Reference Material!

OK, this is kind of in jest but also would be quite awesome.

A bookmark that laid out the steps for the Summon spell.

If that could fit on a bookmark? AWESOME!

It could also substitute for creating NPC opponent stats.

That would be awesome thornlord! Love that spell!

On topic; I think what would be most handy would be page indexes for anything that wasn't on the book covers. This way we could use the bookmarks to mark the Summon spell page and readily have the page numbers for anything else useful at a glance.

Index reference on a bookmark? Xid, equally awesome idea. Spell index, chart index, and general index all would be nice on a bookmark.

Not exactly references, but one side of each bookmark could be for iconic character art.

Yuritau wrote:

Not exactly references, but one side of each bookmark could be for iconic character art.

Of course. It's the other side I'm worried about.

Here's an off-the wall idea: A simple list of common uses for each type of save.