Topic: Not much LotFP stuff on nobleknight.com

Right now on nobleknight.com, there are only 4 LotFP products for sale:

Carcosa
The Grinding Gear
Isle of the Unknown
Vornheim

Everything else is sold out. The Grindhouse Edition is listed as "On Order - Expected Soon", but it hasn't been stocked since March 28th. Weird New World is also expected soon, but it hasn't been stocked since Dec. 7, 2011!

I hope that nobleknight will beef-up its stock of LotFP titles.

Re: Not much LotFP stuff on nobleknight.com

My fault, largely. I started the process of shipping a couple pallets of Grindhouse and Vornheims in February, and through a series of ridiculous complications, they only arrived this week, although the distributors have been expecting it "any day now" since like April. It's been a very rough time...

I have one copy of Grinding Gear and maybe a half dozen copies of Hammers left, so none of the old adventures are available for sale anymore, really, except the few already in stores here and there.

JimLotFP wrote:

I have one copy of Grinding Gear and maybe a half dozen copies of Hammers left, so none of the old adventures are available for sale anymore, really, except the few already in stores here and there.

I didn't realize that. I think it is a shame that some of your products are out-of-print. I'm assuming the costs involved prevent reprints.

Since I posted the OP, nobleknight.com sold out of all LotFP products except for Vornheim. Today they got in more copies of Carcosa and of Isle of the Unknown. James, do you have any idea how long before the Grindhouse boxed set shows up on nobleknight?

Geoffrey wrote:

Since I posted the OP, nobleknight.com sold out of all LotFP products except for Vornheim. Today they got in more copies of Carcosa and of Isle of the Unknown. James, do you have any idea how long before the Grindhouse boxed set shows up on nobleknight?

Soon. smile