Topic: An Incentive for the Bundle Contributions

Less than 24 hours into the campaigns, there has been concern expressed to me about the risk involved with the larger perk values.

Understood. I was originally going to put this in the full campaign descriptions on every project, but I thought it was enough of an infodump as it was... but:

If you contribute at the $160 level or greater, and the project you contribute that amount to is the only project to fund, you will receive a 100€ coupon code for the LotFP store.

If you contribute at the $160 level or greater, and only one other project funds in addition to the one you put the money into, you will receive a 50€ coupon code for the LotFP store.

Just a little bit to encourage those greater contribution levels and lessen, if not eliminate, the risks of the large-dollar perks... because it's those perks which will get these things funded and in your hands.

It'll take 300 people contributing at the basic "Print+PDF" level to get an adventure funded, but only 34 contributions at "The Faithful" level to get it done.

Re: An Incentive for the Bundle Contributions

Could something similar be done with the 100-150$ contributions? God/whoever forbid it, but if only one (or two) campaigns get fully funded, then they end up as kinda freakin' expensive scenarios for contributors at these levels.

But go campaign(s)!