Topic: Death Frost Doom Questions

There are some things I don't quite get about Death Frost Doom. This is likely result of some poor reading comprehension on my part, and these questions may have been answered numerous times already. If you could help me out a bit, it would be appreciated.

So... corpses

There are hundreds of corpses buried in the graveyard, right? These are the remains of people sacrificed by this horrible cult.
I'm guessing Zeke went down into the dungeon and just picked them up some place? Or did he go out to the field of hanged men or the field of impaled men depicted in the murals?

How does Zeke know which body goes with which headstone? Did the cult put toe tags on all its victims or something?

Re: Death Frost Doom Questions

So there must be a field of bodies impaled on stone stakes preserved for all time by... I'm assuming a mass graceful repose spell? I guess if that's the case, Zeke might be able to haphazard a guess as to which body is which. "This guy looks like a... Jake."

So once hell vomits forth, these impaled bodies will start writhing around and try to pull themselves off of the stakes?

Zeke does not go into the dungeon. He only goes as far into the cabin as to read the book of names.

The bodies would not deacy because they are always frozen. They found the corpse of a sailor who died in one of the expeditions to discover the Northwest Passage about 150 years after his death. He looked gruesome but well preserved. I reckon these would be suitable to bury. Zeke would have a hard time breaking the ground though. It would be frozen.

The writhing bodies is a pretty compleling and gruesome image. I reckon the zombies would be making creacking noises while their frozen joints were moved.

Oh yeah, the ice.

Man, now I'm imagining some of these bodies being eroded over time by snow and hail. Some of the older corpses must be stripped to raw flesh.