Topic: MotSP?

I know today should be all about marvelous success of the LotFP Ref Book project, but I stumbled upon this,

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/1 … e-Princess

through an excruciatingly unlikely series of events, and just thought WTF? Have any of you bought/seen/played this?

I'm guessing it bares no official connection LotFP, but does it have a spiritual one? LotFP in space?

You people are all alike, you march in here, young, try and touch the local things.
I suppose next you'll be spraying me with one of those cans of paint, smearing poor Tubbs here with excrement.

Re: MotSP?

MotSP was originally going to be an adventure for LotFP (and was one of the candidates for last years' July Adventure Campaigns), and after it didn't fund Desborough pursued it on his own and got it out there.

Re: MotSP?

Thanks for the clarification, probably general knowledge to a lot of people on the site, but a bit before my time with LotFP.

Roll on January 2019, makes my 48th birthday worth waiting for O.o

:-)

You people are all alike, you march in here, young, try and touch the local things.
I suppose next you'll be spraying me with one of those cans of paint, smearing poor Tubbs here with excrement.