Topic: LOTFP hardback status

There hasn't been much mentioned about the status of the Indigogo hardback for LOTFP lately.  Where are things standing now?  I'm asking because I will be moving in a couple of months and want to make sure I'll receive my copy when it ships.

Regards,

V

Re: LOTFP hardback status

This is the most recent thing I've seen James mention about the hardcover book, over on Google+.

vfults wrote:

There hasn't been much mentioned about the status of the Indigogo hardback for LOTFP lately.  Where are things standing now?  I'm asking because I will be moving in a couple of months and want to make sure I'll receive my copy when it ships.

Regards,

V

I will be confirming everyone's addresses before shipping anything.

Status of the hardcover just got... complication. After the last piece of art was completed, I got a LAST FINAL LAYOUT to look over. As always, errors. (no matter how many editing passes you do, always more errors. It's just a question of when to stop).

The morning I sent the final corrections, I find out the layout guy's wife had given birth the night before. So hopefully that doesn't delay things too much.

But this book can't go to print without Qelong being ready (Ken Hite's thing funded in the same campaign) and that's one art piece away from completion itself. (actually adjustments to an otherwise-completed piece).

But my distributor just placed an order that will wipe out my existing stock of Grindhouse boxes. So I have to be thinking reprint in the near future. And I have to figure out what that'll look like *before* sending this hardcover to press because it'll be really shitty for the hardcover to be an older "obsolete" version two months later.

Thanks very much everyone. I also saw the IGG update email this morning. I'm looking forward to getting this book into my hands.