Topic: Halfling: Not Pictured O.o

There's not a single picture of a halfling anywhere in the three main books of the boxed set! Not even next to the actual race/class! That's kind of odd, since every other class has its own picture next to it, but next to the Halfling we get a random battle scene.

I actually think Halflings might be great for horror games, because someone playing a Halfling could end up getting into the mindset of a 'normal' person more than with any of the other classes. How to explain... You think of Halflings/Hobbits, you think of warm and cozy and friendly. (At least most people do.) These are the last creatures you want to see get maimed in a horror story.

But beyond that point, why aren't they pictured if they ARE a class? o.o

Re: Halfling: Not Pictured O.o

Treant_on_Fire wrote:

There's not a single picture of a halfling anywhere in the three main books of the boxed set! Not even next to the actual race/class! That's kind of odd, since every other class has its own picture next to it, but next to the Halfling we get a random battle scene.

Look closer at that picture. It is the picture for the halfling class.

Seriously. He HATES the little buggers. Don't see why myself.

I know. It's a sort of "Where's Waldo?" halfling pic. smile

Brian

YOU MONSTERS!!!!  D':

My players laughed out loud when they finally found the halfling.

The goal of the halfling picture appears to be to make you want to play a dwarf instead. Not unlike the elf picture.

I hope the dwarf picture stays in the reprint of the rules. It makes that class.