Topic: If I publish an adventure...

Jim, basically this is for you but others also might have great ideas and insight. I am not publishing anything right now but am just really curious about this.

If I would publish and adventure it would be based on LotFP Grindhouse rules. They are easy tool to do your own stuff. There's OGL printed in box.

Here are some questions in my mind:
1. If I publish an adventure and there's text that tells "this is made for Lamentations of the Flame Princess but can easily be used with any traditional rpg blah blah." Can I say LotFP there?
2. Should I include copy of Raggi's OGL there so it covers also other games like OSRIC etc.
3. Why there is no Raggi's OGL anywhere in his site. It would be so easy to just put the right link in the text. Naturally there is the original OGL link available, but Raggi's version has modifications done.
4. If I make a LotFP adventure and write THIS IS LOTFP ADVENTURE somewhere there do you slaughter me for using your product name unofficially basically without permission or OGL as long as I don't claim LotFP to be mine and clearly state what LotFP is (OGL would save lots of boring text)?
5. What if for some reason I make money with my LotFP adventure should I put copy of your OGL somewhere in that PDF or print copy?

And for extra, could you Raggi put your version of LotFP Grindhouse OGL for easy linking to use in homebrew PDF or printed copy? Or can I write your OGL and use it to post somewhere for referance (my blog for example)?

For me OGL is tl;dr and I don't understand half the text.

"Man has come to dominate the planet thanks to two essential traits. One is intelligence. The other has been the absolute willingness to kill anyone and anything that gets in his way." (Stephen King)
My blog: cradleofrabies.blogspot.com