Topic: Looking for some LOTFP modules. Big trade list inside.

Hello~

I recently got into the OSR side of things gaming wise and I <3 LOTFP.  I have managed to get a hold of most of the stuff that is out for the game but a few have eluded me so far.  I am looking to buy or trade anything off my trade list for the following.

No Dignity in Death: The Three Brides
People of Pembrooktonshire
Weird New World
any of the Green Devil Face releases
or any cool OSR products you might not want.

I live in a VERY small town called Plainville in Kansas(population 2000) and decided that I want to referee a group in my craptastic town at the local library.  I love the LOTFP ruleset and how easy it all is.  This town has absolutely nothing to do for kids that fall outside of the sports lover catagory.  No chess clubs, no computer clubs, art in the schools budgets are getting cut while sports gets more and more.  I am 29 years old and have a little brother that is a "geek" and I want to provide something creative for the kids in this town to do.  I have enjoyed all the LOTFP products I have purchased(all those not listed in my want list) and would like to get a hold of the rest.  I am willing to buy or trade.   As you can imagine living in rural Kansas I don't have local game stores or anything close in my area.  I realize I am new here and am willing to ship first.  If anyone is interested post here or drop me an email at litebritedeath@gmail.com

thanks

corey

I have for trade ~ new condition unless listed otherwise

Don't Rest Your Head
Don't Lose your Mind
Don't Read this Book
four cubes of 36 chessex dice in the appropriate colors to run Don't Rest Your Head

Set of Mouseguard Dice

Changling the Lost - brand new copy

Deadlands River o Blood boxed set - Box is slightly damaged but the contents are all new and unused.

Carcassonne with the following expansions (all like new)
The river
Bridges, Castles, and Bazzars
Abby and the Mayor
Traders and Builders
Inns and Cathedrals

Carcassonne Hunters and Gatherers (like new)

Carcassone The Discovery (like new)

Carcassone the Castle (like new)

Thunderstone Advance with promos (like new all cards sleeved)

Arkham Horror (punched but never played, like new)