Topic: [Rules & Magic] What is the schedule for print?

Hi all,

I'm wondering what the schedule/progress of the Rules & Magic book? When should we expect it?

Thanks all,
T.

Re: [Rules & Magic] What is the schedule for print?

This is disconcerting. Any update? Vacation?

I suspect it will be a while if he's just soliciting feedback for an errata now. I think he's getting new layouts done as well, which would take time and that might mean new art that would also take time.

Well, the campaign page itself suggests "The estimated shipping date for these is LATE OCTOBER" so we're still on track for that.

Even if that deadline slips, I'm happy to wait because I know this volume will definitely be worth it, no matter when it appears.

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
Google+ profile

ay ay ay I thought I DID respond to this the day it was posted. Typed it out and everything. frickum frackum.

Anyway, the estimated shipping date is still late October, and we haven't even hit the deadline for Hite to turn in his adventure yet. The hardcover and adventure will go to press at the same time.

Awesome, thanks all for the updates. I'm liking what I see in the Grindhouse art free book. Looking forward to running some sessions at upcoming conventions.