Topic: I Need an Assistant Editor Type

Not a proofreader, but someone to look over my drafts (of not only the rules, but the other stuff I'm working on that's not being previewed publicly).

Point out where it's ineffective or poorly organized, and basically argue with me about what I'm doing so I have to defend it and maybe think of better ways.

Can't pay, but you'll get a free copy of the box.

Interested?

Re: I Need an Assistant Editor Type

Sure. I've had a few editing gigs, and have a B.A. in English lit and a MISt for the info strategy side of things.

"If the character touching the gem survives alignment shock, the gem will fly up and embed itself in the forehead of the victim."
- Jaquays, Dark Tower, (p.7).

I am A English lecture and I do the editing for the news paper. So I am ready to do EDiting for you. Can you tell me the about  payment details if i will do.

I dropped out of college then dropped out of photography school. I do love to go over the works of others and pick out all of what I observe to be structure errors and problems with the core mechanics.  My girlfriend says that I argue semantics and meaningless details on purpose but shes usually wrong.

I'm interested. I'm an experienced journalist/editor, so I've an eye for brevity and clarity. I'd be willing to lend an extra set of eyes on the work.

If these other fine folks don't work out, I'm glad to help out.

I don't claim editorial experience (though I do have a Lit degree) but am critical on gaming materials, structure, mechanics and organization and would be glad to make you defend your choices.  Just saying.

Duh:  I noticed James's post was from a year ago - I'm thinking he has an editor by now.  hmm

Last edited by Beedo (2011-02-03 01:10:08)

Beedo wrote:

Duh:  I noticed James's post was from a year ago - I'm thinking he has an editor by now.  hmm

Ha! I didn't notice that either. smile Oh well!