Topic: Death Frost Doom "Second Printing"

Up until this point, Death Frost Doom was being printed on my home machine as orders warranted. It was the first real release of my publishing company and I didn't want to risk having a big pile of books that didn't sell. Much to my delight, it is selling quite well. However, this absolutely murders my printer cartridges. With new vendor agreements being finalized and more being sought, and the new round of promotional mailings to local-territory/language webzines and bloggers that will be needed to support them, I decided to invest in a print run.

The "second printing" of Death Frost Doom is identical to the first printing in every respect except:

3 typos corrected. Hopefully no new ones introduced.
Full-page images, including the cover, will now extend to the edge of the page instead of having a border.
The background area of the map has been blocked out, to address the numerous comments about the readability of the map. Not my ink being used anymore so what the hell. smile

The price will remain the same.

Re: Death Frost Doom "Second Printing"

Second printing is done and was picked up today. The first vendor that will have them is Germany's Sphärenmeisters Spiele.

Out of collectors' curiosity - how many copies of DFD 2nd Printing were made?
Thanks!

cyclopeatron wrote:

Out of collectors' curiosity - how many copies of DFD 2nd Printing were made?
Thanks!

100 copies. The print run is listed on the back cover of each release, at the bottom.