Topic: LotFP Wizarding School

I was just wondering if there was ever a weird fantasy wizarding school (a la The Magicians or Harry Potter) for Lamentations, third party or otherwise. With the unique takes on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I would personally like to see a take on the trope of a wizarding school (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M … dingSchool). It could rely heavily on the idea of frequent attacks on the school and inadequate teachers, perhaps secret illegal/dark magic activities by the students.

Re: LotFP Wizarding School

Nice! I would prefer that the players have to break into and steal something from such a "wizarding school."

Perhaps some rare materials for potion creation that are hoarded by the wizarding school? Anyway, I wish this was published by LotFP; I'm currently using too much of my free time on a third party LotFP setting that I'm creating to give justice to a LotFP-inspired wizarding school setting as well. Maybe I could combine this with a B/X&B/X retroclone fanzine concept I've been tossing around. Anyway, all of this is just rambling at the moment.

The Principalities of Glantri GAZ3 has a school of magic. It has duelling, 7 secret crafts, lots of hooks.

That reminds me that Cthonic Codex from Lost Pages also has a wizarding school thing going on. It's as close to LotFP as you can get, right now.