Topic: Tutorial?

Hey all! First post, zero experience with tabletop gaming, but LotFP has me intrigued. I was wondering if there's anywhere I can read the Tutorial. I've been neither able to find a PDF nor a used Grindhouse box online, and welcome suggestions of where to look for either.

Re: Tutorial?

Welcome!  I recently created an unofficial FAQ for LotFP at my blog.  The first couple of links take you to free PDFs of the Rules & Magic book and the Referee Book.

Unfortunately, the Tutorial is only available in the Grindhouse set and I don't think you can get it as a PDF right now.  So, in lieu of that, I have two suggestions:

1) find a local D&D (or other RPG) game and see if you can join, just to see what it's all about.  Most local groups, meetups, conventions, etc., are willing to take on new players.

2) if you know for sure that number 1 is a no go (like you live in a rural area and you'll be the one getting the people together to play) then I recommend watching the Dragon Age playthrough by Wil Wheaton.  Personally, it's not my favorite style of play, but it does show you what a tabletop game is like if you've never played in one before.

http://geekandsundry.com/dragon-age-chr … r-join-wi/

Good luck and have fun!

Re: Tutorial?

how can i use that?
moto x3m