Topic: Rules & Magic

Are there any plans to offer the Rules & Magic book as a standalone product? I have given some serious thought to your post about wanting LotFP to be the actual game people play at their table, and I am considering trying such a thing. I pre-ordered the boxed set and paid extra for international shipping mainly because of the "free" Rules & Magic book. It would be awesome if I could guilt my group into giving the game an honest shot by purchasing them each their own Rules & Magic books. Buying them each a complete boxed set is both too expensive and unnecessary.

Sure I could print some extra books from the PDF (I already printed a spiral-bound letter-sized copy), but I think if each player had their own professionally printed copy of the book, they would feel more invested in the game, even if I paid for it.

Re: Rules & Magic

Aplus wrote:

Sure I could print some extra books from the PDF (I already printed a spiral-bound letter-sized copy), but I think if each player had their own professionally printed copy of the book, they would feel more invested in the game, even if I paid for it.

+1

I'd buy copies of the rules & magic book for my players if it was available separately.

Regards,

V

I asked the exact same thing in another thread...and for the same reason. Having extra copies for the players would be very handy.

Bump.

No plans - it is not a standalone book.

Unfortunate, but thanks for the response

I spoke too soon.

I just finished assembling all the boxes today and there were a few Rules & Magic books left over. They are available here: http://www.lotfp.com/store/index.php?ro … duct_id=87

Brilliant. Cheers.

wow they went fast!

Aplus wrote:

wow they went fast!

Still one left...