Topic: errata for the various books of this company

I did not see an errata section on the website. Let's place errata that we find in the books here in this thread and use it as a common resource. In this way we have one place to note mistakes and figure out fixes if such are needed. In some cases, no real fix will be needed.

So, I'll start with something from She Bleeds. In the upper corner of certain pages there are lunar illustrations. They are on pages 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 15, 17 and 18. As you flip the pages the fazes of the moon changes gradually. The problem is that they are in reverse order in comparison to the actual fazes of the moon. This is merely aesthetic in nature and so there's no rules fix.

If you see errata, indicate it in this thread.

Re: errata for the various books of this company

The Magnificent Joop van Ooms, page 14: the description of the Golden Gun says each shot destroys "1d00%" of the barrel's value. I presume this is meant to say "1d10%".

Also, the intent was probably that when the barrel has lost all its value the gun can't be fired any more, but it doesn't explicitly say so.

Re: errata for the various books of this company

Thulian Echoes

The text indicates that the ballista is loaded with round shot. The map/illustration shows a spear, instead.