Topic: The Book of Antithesis

I got The Book of Antithesis in the mail a couple of days ago. I've flipped through it a couple of times trying to figure out what to make of it. At first glance it seems like 160 pages of insane gibberish. I think it might actually be the RPG equivalent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. That book was a hoax intended to stir up anti Semitism. I wonder if JERIV is half jokingly, but also half seriously, deliberately trying to stir up a second satanic panic. He was a bit cryptic about what this book was for on the live-stream, but I think he did say something about the satanic panic when describing it.

I can sort of imagine a cockamamie plan to turn the current discourse within the RPG community about safe spaces and conformity on it's head. What if a bunch of evangelicals suddenly started screaming from from the rafters that D&D is a threat to family and Christian values again? Would the thought police stop picking fights with the weirdos if faced with a common enemy that didn't recognize a distinction between the two?