Topic: Vornheim PDF issues

Starting a thread for issues in the Vornheim PDF.

On page 71 (Inside Back Cover-Buildings Chart I) there are letters missing from several of the building names. I assume this is a font issue as copy/pasting the names into a new document includes the letters. I have checked for this on Win7 in Adobe Reader X & Acrobat 7 and on MacOS 10.6.7 in Preview 5, the problems appear in all instances. Hope this info is useful.

Building names missing letters include:

A othecary
Bo yer
Bre ery
Glass orks
Curiosity  ho
e eler
La yer
Leather orks
Li estock dealer/breeder
Ta ern/Inn
Printer/engra er
cholar
Pri ate Residence
hoemaker
tonecar er
Ta idermist
eterinarian
Watchto er
Wea onsmith
Wea er
Or hanage

Re: Vornheim PDF issues

Yeah. On the bright side, I think I can do something with "leather orks" and "hoemakers." smile

I haven't seen anything else, but I've only had time to skim through. Can't wait to get the physical product in my hands. It's gonna make me feel all warm and toasty.

This may be intentional, but the bottom of the "8" on the back cover chart is being cut-off. (It's happening on both the actual chart and in the graphic accompanying the description of the chart, which is why I thought it might be intentional.)

On Page 52, entry 11 on the Shop Keeper chart has a typo- "will trade goods of information"- I think it's supposed to be "goods or information."

Does anyone see any other font/missing letters issues in the PDF other than page 71?

I'm looking at the print book here rather than the pdf, but I notice there's a "Vorheim" on p35.

The "Where's Eshrigel?" table is on both p11 and p13. On p11 it has no title and in the wrong place -- the text below it, ending "Otherwise she'll be in a randomly determined room:", looks like it should come before it -- and it's orphaned on p13 as there's no reference to it in the text on that page.

kelvingreen wrote:

I'm looking at the print book here rather than the pdf, but I notice there's a "Vorheim" on p35.

The "Where's Eshrigel?" table is on both p11 and p13. On p11 it has no title and in the wrong place -- the text below it, ending "Otherwise she'll be in a randomly determined room:", looks like it should come before it -- and it's orphaned on p13 as there's no reference to it in the text on that page.

ack.

The duplication of the table is intentional (we had space and having it in both places was deemed useful) but of course the other issues are not.