Topic: That Weird and Stupid LotFP Reddit BAN!

So in the Reddit r/osr group I saw this today.

LotFP product thread for week of July 18th
In keeping with my previous post, I am again posting the latest LotFP thread. Instead of posting your own questions/threads regarding the recent Lamentations of the Flame Princess, please message me. I am, for awhile, going to act as a gatekeeper for LotFP. I'm doing this so that

we can keep the complaints and reports down.

we can directly moderate.

we can keep the number of threads from proliferating and feeling like spam.

All my LotFP threads will contain this disclaimer: Raggi and Zak are controversial figures. There has been much discussion of them and their issues over the past few years, and you are welcome to research them on your own, both here in r/osr or elsewhere. This thread/post is NOT for discussing them, and if you break this rule there will be a short ban. You can discuss them elsewhere. Their products, however, are open for discussion in a polite manner. This is in no way to be taken as an endorsement of either individual nor their products.

PLEASE also note that despite LotFP also publishing some of Zak's work, they have been banned. See sidebar and this thread

Other than that restriction, please post away!

my reply to the pigs
What about these controversial subjects? Ehhh?

Adam Koebel

and Ben Chong

and Sean Patrick Fannon

AND Tyler Carpenter

and Green Ronin

A certain 2 people are not the only ones in the OSR Community to have negativity and hurt peoples feelings.

Last edited by DogPissBeer (2020-07-20 00:48:22)

Re: That Weird and Stupid LotFP Reddit BAN!

Yeah, I saw that too. It's so stupid and it shows how people behind r/osr are hostile and malicious towards the LotFP brand and its community.

But at the same time, I can't say I'm surprised. This was the case on r/osr from some time now. They are just immature jerks as far as I'm concerned.

PS. I also added a comment on this issue!

Last edited by voyager156 (2020-07-20 11:58:00)

I sent it to Zak.

Hopefully he sues the snot out of the person.

DogPissBeer wrote:

I sent it to Zak.

Hopefully he sues the snot out of the person.

????

There is new lotfp subreddit , lamentationsofthefire.
It sucks not to be able to post in osr but having your
Own place is good too. Not a lot of stuff on there at the moment tho, lol

Thanks although I ended up getting banned from Reddit for 120 days.

DogPissBeer wrote:

So in the Reddit r/osr group I saw this today.

LotFP product thread for week of July 18th
In keeping with my previous post, I am again posting the latest LotFP thread. Instead of posting your own questions/threads regarding the recent Lamentations of the Flame Princess, please message me. I am, for awhile, going to act as a gatekeeper for LotFP. I'm doing this so that

we can keep the complaints and reports down. blossom word game

we can directly moderate.

we can keep the number of threads from proliferating and feeling like spam.

All my LotFP threads will contain this disclaimer: Raggi and Zak are controversial figures. There has been much discussion of them and their issues over the past few years, and you are welcome to research them on your own, both here in r/osr or elsewhere. This thread/post is NOT for discussing them, and if you break this rule there will be a short ban. You can discuss them elsewhere. Their products, however, are open for discussion in a polite manner. This is in no way to be taken as an endorsement of either individual nor their products.

PLEASE also note that despite LotFP also publishing some of Zak's work, they have been banned. See sidebar and this thread

Other than that restriction, please post away!

my reply to the pigs
What about these controversial subjects? Ehhh?

Adam Koebel

and Ben Chong

and Sean Patrick Fannon

AND Tyler Carpenter

and Green Ronin

A certain 2 people are not the only ones in the OSR Community to have negativity and hurt peoples feelings.

As long as they are conducted politely, comments concerning their products are permitted.

PITT wrote:

There is new lotfp subreddit , lamentationsofthefire.
It sucks not to be able to post in osr but having your the backrooms
Own place is good too. Not a lot of stuff on there at the moment tho, lol

Great read for anyone. For the information you have given me, I thank you. I appreciate your suggestions for improving.

Restricting discussions about Raggi and Infinite Craft Unblocked Zak's personal controversies to other platforms or forums