Topic: Your New King

Hey Forum users! I'll keep this brief but I'm Ron the new Social Media guy. I've been a fan of LotFP since the Grindhouse Box came out and I've been playing on & off since. Anyways I'm one of the mods here now so let me know if you have any questions.

Royal Decree by the King

Re: Your New King

Welcome! I'm also one of the mods - mostly I just delete spammer posts, but try to help out with rules and other questions when I can.

Thanks Posby your hard work is much appreciated.

Royal Decree by the King

Welcome, Mr. Mod. I happy to see that the official social media department pays attention to this site and the forum again.

As a no-Facebook-guy and haven-no-twitter-type , I look forward to  announcemenst about upcoming titles returning to this official web site as well.

smile

Official question on the side: is there any chance that the official LotFP DriveThruRPG id will be made known to "us" (3rd party publishers)?

As the rules for 3rd-party-publishing demand a copy of each and any released products, and sending them via email can get... lets say "uncomfortable", I would be happy to be able to send a direct complimentary PDF copy to the DTRPG LotFP account.

Last edited by Gregorius21778 (2019-10-20 22:04:08)

With kind regards
Gregorius21778

I'll ask Raggi for you. Also I'm personally a fan of your content Gregorius and I loved your "Bad Luck" day adventure. Keep up the great content! I'll be posting more here too!

Royal Decree by the King