Topic: Referee book Indiegogo project progress report?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lotf … ree-book#/

This project is now more than five years old and more than three months late.

And Raggi not only hasn't posted an update in more than ten months, but now also refuses to answer any questions anywhere.

Does anybody know what's going on?

Re: Referee book Indiegogo project progress report?

I don't know about "refuses" but he definitely hasn't provided any updates recently.

I firmly believe it is still happening, but like many LotFP projects, suffers from delays and other things getting pushed ahead of it as the work trudges along.

Additionally, Zak Smith's contributions have had to be removed from the book, which I'm sure didn't help the delay at all. I'm not sure if that leaves gaps that now have to be filled by another writer or what.

What I meant by "refuses to answer any questions anywhere" is that, for several months now, Raggi hasn't answered any of the many questions various backers of this project have asked him by various means.  He hasn't answered questions asked in the project comments.  He hasn't answered questions asked through Indiegogo private messages.  He hasn't answered questions asked on Facebook.  He hasn't answered questions asked on Twitter.  He hasn't answered questions asked by email.  He refuses to answer any questions about this project anywhere.

And that refusal makes it impossible for me to believe that this project is merely late like so many other LotFP projects have been.

If this project is still happening, but is merely delayed, yet again, then why won't Raggi say so and explain why?

Here's a quote from James Raggi from a day ago:

James Edward Raggi IV: "Yes. Stupid late, and at this point can't ever live up to the wait, but yes, work is still ongoing."

Did Raggi post that anywhere publicly visible online?

If so, where?

In the official Facebook group discussion. It was an offhand response in the midst of a larger discussion.

A link to which "larger discussion" on which "official Facebook group" would've been helpful, but I eventually found it.

www.facebook.com/groups/lotfp/permalink … 0543328616

Thanks.