Topic: Gregorius´ Blog-brewn Adventures

Hi everyone,

after I finished another mini-scenario, I thought that I could just as well create one topic in these forums for it and those to come, instead of opening another topic everytime I have one at the ready. With a bit of luck, this thread of mine will turn in a fine, ripe sow to butcher over the years wink

Well, after a bit of motivation by Justin Stewart I build a frame for the Sea of Fog and the Things in it so that it can be played as a mini-adventure. This was the birth of Nightwork for Jonathan Tobs. Enjoy!

Oh! Credit were credit is due: the term "night work" I took from the "Penny Dreadful" series (something that features Eva Green rarely fails to entertain me ^^).

With kind regards
Gregorius21778

Re: Gregorius´ Blog-brewn Adventures

Another one is coming. I started a micro-dungeon / extended encounter for the Veins of the Earth that is likely to be finished next week. The first part of Lair of the Childrobber I already posted on my blog.

With kind regards
Gregorius21778

For some reason, I have forgot to add this one: The Wyrm of Hackendale

With kind regards
Gregorius21778

Warning! Underground railroad scenario ahead! If you look for a little side-quest for characters that want to visit a city of the dwarfs, try [3 Bridge Tunnels]

This scenario contains trolls

With kind regards
Gregorius21778

Here comes my 5th blog brewn adventure. This time, it is a micro-dungeon I called
The Shrine of the Future Self.

Enjoy!

With kind regards
Gregorius21778