Topic: The Duvan'Ku

After I read Death Frost Doom (which I can highly recomment and will spring on my players first chance I get) I wondered if there was any other place where the Duvan'Ku cult was described in more detail...because a nihilistic death cult as antagonist is right up my alley (I actually consider basing a new campaign setting around the notion of such a cult rising to power and plunging a fairly ordinary fantasy world into a dark age of terror and weirdness, which persists even after the cult itself is finally stopped)...

Re: The Duvan'Ku

Death Love Doom, for sure.

I know it's in at least a couple others, but maybe only as a minor mention (like an item was made by them, or something) but I can't remember the specific modules.

Also, pretty sure the new Referee book will have some mention of them! smile

New referee book? Is that one already out?

The new Referee book is not out yet, but it's creeping closer and closer...

Great to hear smile

If I remember right, Scenic Dunnsmouth has one potential NPC with some minor ties to Duvan'Ku. Fuck for Satan also has a reference. Not sure if there are any other modules with them.

I have to say, I'm also eager for more Duvan'Ku hijinks, lets hope the Referee book has more tidbits for us.

Another quick question...Death Frost Doom mentions the Dead Sign a few times...is it the sign on the cover of Death Love Doom? If not, is it described somewhere?

Same symbol shows up a couple of times in the DFD remake, so it's a safe bet to say it is the Dead Sign.

Hammers of the God has historical Duvan'Ku info.