Topic: Sorry I'm Late to the Party...

I have been away from RPGs for a couple years now, due to work and my gaming group being unable to commit to the times when I was still available. This holiday season, I offered to resume GMing (which nobody else likes doing, or is unpopular at) - and I was surprised at how fast they came to the table with characters (offer 12/24, first character by end of day). We are perhaps a weird OSR anomaly - we are pretty dedicated to Hackmaster 4e...

I needed to move quickly on making a campaign setting, so I needed something that blended with my mythohistorical Lovecraft drenched weird fantasy stuff. I bumped into a little company that I remembered... So I bought the Pembrooktonshire PDFs...

After reading, I bought several more modules, and then several more (thanks for the anniversary sale, very well timed for me)

Now, I'm hunting down box sets on Ebay/Webstores...

Total fucking fan boy now... These are the types of modules I've been trying to write for years, I'm not sure that my group believes that I'm not just inserting the elements of gloom.

They however have managed to get themselves into a world of shit by threatening a Knight of Science, talking smack at every occasion, and generally being a HM crowd...

So, yeah, thanks - you guys rock!

Gynsburghe

Re: Sorry I'm Late to the Party...

Not to dissuade you from from picking up the box set, but the new PHB is available, and the game master guide just got crowd funded and will be released...well TBD, but its coming.