Topic: Public Information Warning: Don't let Carcosa get fucked by Satan...

I haven't been doing much gaming in the last few weeks for very boring logistical reasons, so my stack of LotFP has been sitting in the box they arrived in on a table in the living room.

I had cause to go hoking in the box at the weekend and found my hardcopy of Fuck For Satan had welded itself to Carcosa.

Taking great care I gently pulled them apart, but FFS lost some of the ink from its back cover and Carcosa now has a funky new 'border' on it's front cover.

Everything thing else in the box was fine, including the book which had been on top of FFS, so I can only conclude there must be some interaction between Carcosa's lovely-but-weird-feeling cover and FFS's ink.

Keep them apart!

You people are all alike, you march in here, young, try and touch the local things.
I suppose next you'll be spraying me with one of those cans of paint, smearing poor Tubbs here with excrement.

Re: Public Information Warning: Don't let Carcosa get fucked by Satan...

I've noticed this as well: Carcosa likes to stick to pretty much anything it's next to... except (fortunately) not the map.  If I keep it at the end of the shelf and the map between it and whatever it wants to cling to, things are okay.

If I recall correctly Carcosa was sitting on top of The Unknown Isle, and didn't stick to it, just FFS, which was on top.

It was akin to what I've seen happen if I leave photocopies in a plastic ringbinder on occasion, I come back months or weeks later to find the front and back pages have welded themselves to the interior of the binder.

I'm still blaming FFS for this, I think Carcosa was just an innocent bystander, though of course now that I think of it, the book sitting on to of FFS was fine too...

You people are all alike, you march in here, young, try and touch the local things.
I suppose next you'll be spraying me with one of those cans of paint, smearing poor Tubbs here with excrement.

Haha oh man, thanks to your PSA I rescued mine from the same fate.

skars wrote:

Haha oh man, thanks to your PSA I rescued mine from the same fate.

Then my work is done here :-)

Last edited by Cutter (2013-11-20 01:27:05)

Mine got stuck to Dogs in the Vineyard.