Topic: LOTFP releases (complete list available?)

Hello, does anyone have a complete list of LOTFP releases and printings; and related materials like FFV.

Thank you, CB.

Re: LOTFP releases (complete list available?)

This is (mostly) complete, I think: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … sp=sharing

The "An exclusive 64 page adventure by James Edward Raggi IV" is Adventure #10.

Does it have an LOTFP code, like the other releases? Can you talk about that on the internet?

LFP0026

Thanks!

You have Carcosa and Isle of the Unknown numbered backwards. Carcosa is LFP0010 and Isle is LFP0009.
Tales of the Scarecrow is ALSO (along with Seclusium) LFP0017

The rest of the numbers match up with the books I have. Well, some of them don't have numbers on em, so I assume you have em right, heh.

Interesting. Carcosa / Isle of Unknown are labelled incorrectly on the store. (That's where I got the numbers of the books that were missing them.) Maybe The Seclusium of Orphone and Tales of the Scarecrow are backwards. Is the actual book labelled with anything?

Last edited by funkaoshi (2013-12-03 06:15:55)

Yuritau wrote:

Tales of the Scarecrow is ALSO (along with Seclusium) LFP0017

This was a monumental screwup on my end. If Scarecrow had been a retail release, I would have had to scrap the entire Seclusium print run.

As it was, all the Scarecrows were gone, so I just kinda went into the webstores it's available on and sorta changed its code to what Seclusium was supposed to be, and when it ships to retail all the distros will only have ever seen Seclusium as 0017.

Thanks for this list funkaoshi; I had some pdfs without numbers and they were niggling at me.

No problem. This came up on Google+ and people were trying to figure out what was what. I think if the LOTFP numbers were more visible on releases James could cash in on that collecting comic books mentality that seems to be at least some part of DCC RPG's success.

The only problem with that notion is that so many adventures are out of print. Currently Noble Knight is doing all the cashing in on collectors.