Topic: Ref Book Crowdfund: Live

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lotfp … k/x/396659

Re: Ref Book Crowdfund: Live

Crikey. Basic goal was reached in 2 hours.

Yes. And I'm waiting for the vote! smile

Dumb question but will the special edition Ref's book be same size as the regular so it fit's the slipcase?

MutieMoe wrote:

Dumb question but will the special edition Ref's book be same size as the regular so it fit's the slipcase?

Yes. Identical in all ways but the ink patterns on the cover.

Given the funky extras / stretch goal math, I am looking at this breakdown:

Campaign Total: 6.699€
Amount of Claimed Rewards: 3.568€
Total of Extras: 3.131€

If roughly half the extras will be giving 50% toward the stretch goals, that would put us at around 4.350€ toward stretch goals. That would get us a good way toward stretch goal #1. If all extras are slipcases, t-shirts, dice sets and ref screens, then we are only halfway to most stretch goals.

Average backers are putting 42,70€ toward the books themselves. If we assume 25% of the extra amounts are going to stretch goals, one backer is around 50€ toward stretch goals. There is a total of 20.100€ of stretch goals assuming 3 module reprints, 1 Full Color Section and 1 Maria Appreciation Fund. So that's 318 average backers that we'd need to get for absolutely everything. That's not outside the realm of the achievable.

I found mention of an adventure generator but nothing about the new Ref book having a new adventure in it.  Or will it reprint A Stranger Storm?

I believe it's been mentioned in previous threads and titled Lost Inn Space.

I still plan on doing it but it's the kind of thing I thought it was better to not actually promise in the final text.

Every backer is getting Death Frost Doom! Just out of curiosity will the Death Frost Doom be reprint of the old module exactly as it was or will there be update on the looks, layout and formatting like the monster statblock is in your new products?

MutieMoe wrote:

Every backer is getting Death Frost Doom! Just out of curiosity will the Death Frost Doom be reprint of the old module exactly as it was or will there be update on the looks, layout and formatting like the monster statblock is in your new products?

New layout and maps and light cleanup of the text for sure, perhaps new cover and interior art and more substantial cleaning up of the text but that's not definite right now.

I am one of those sots who pledged into the 90EUR range for all of my extras and did not kick in an extra 50EUR for a monster to move me over the 100EUR range. I'm a little regretful that I didn't make the time last night for that extra kick in.

But, I'm still excited for the book and eagerly await the next 5 years. ;-)

analivia wrote:

can we buy this book?

It's not out yet.

See https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lotf … 34313#home from more details.

If you missed the indiegogo campaign, you may have to wait until it hits retail.

You people are all alike, you march in here, young, try and touch the local things.
I suppose next you'll be spraying me with one of those cans of paint, smearing poor Tubbs here with excrement.

I'll have to wait until it hits retail then. :-)

Congrats on another successful campaign!

Can you send me link of the project if possible. i have open the indiegogo as you mentioned in as a post. But I didn't get anything.