Topic: Ask Geof About Isle of the Unknown

Geof McKinney will be sitting down with Fitz from Game Knight Reviews for a video interview in a few weeks. They'll be talking about game design, particularly focusing on his work for Lamentations of the Flame Princess.

In fact, he'll be answering questions about Isle of the Unknown. So, if you have any questions about this book, please post them here.

My name is Ed Healy, and I am the Gamerati

Re: Ask Geof About Isle of the Unknown

Did you run Isle of the Unknown as your own campaign for any length of time?  If so, what system did you use, what kind of characters were played, and how long did it run?

Do you have any plans to write a module for Isle of the Unknown?

Ed Dove wrote:

Will you please consider revealing even more of the 'hidden' aspects of Isle of the Unknown?

This question was answered by Geof in this video, just released: Hidden Aspects of Isle of the Unknown

If you would like to help promote this video, you can:

* Like and Reshare it on Facebook

* Retweet it on Twitter

* Reshare and +1 it on G+

Ed Dove wrote:

+1ed and reshared!

Ed (et al) would you consider circling the Gamerati+ page in some way? I can't +1 your shares from there if you don't. If you don't want to, that's cool. But if you do, I can add more social juice to the 'get the video out' efforts.

Last edited by ephealy (2012-07-13 20:18:14)

Ed Dove wrote:

Done.  But are you sure you need to be circled by somebody +1 their shares?  I've +1ed lots of things by people who haven't circled me.

Yes, but only for pages. People can circle / share anything they like. Gamerati+ is a brand page, and thus is restricted (to cut down on spam).

Mathias wrote:

Did you run Isle of the Unknown as your own campaign for any length of time?  If so, what system did you use, what kind of characters were played, and how long did it run?

This question was answer on video here: Isle of the Unknown Home Campaign. Feel free to Like and comment and share...

Help spread the word...

* Retweet this

* +1 and reshare this

* Like and reshare this

Mathias wrote:

Do you have any plans to write a module for Isle of the Unknown?

I has an answer to that question, in this GameratiTV video.

I posted and pimped it on Google+.

And... on Twitter.

And... on Facebook.